Captain’s Association of Missouri Directory
Captain. Willing to drive ANY size of Boat.
License Reference Number: 8520579
Mailing Address: 10628 Ebo Rd, Potosi, Missouri 63664, United States
Rating plus Endorsements: OUPV 6 pak
25 T Inland, Tow Assist
Worldwide yacht Delivery. RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore for sailing vessels up to 200 GT, PADI Dive Master. I also provide custom sailing charters in Greece, Caribbean and Thailand.
Do you have a current U.S. Coast Guard captain’s license, from OUPV (six-pack) to 50-ton, 100-ton, or all the way up to unlimited, all-oceans? Or do you have a USCG Document of Continuity?
If so, we hope you’ll consider joining us. You don’t have to be working as a captain or crew member to join the Captain’s Association of Missouri. Just holding a valid license or a Document of Continuity and being interested in maritime issues is all we require.
Fees are listed below.
Sign up online
Use PayPal to securely pay the new member subscription fee.
Fill out and submit the Captain’s Association of Missouri Membership 1-year subscription form.
- Once you’re a member, you will have access to the members page Captains Helm of the website, Link to your website
- Membership of National Association of Charter Boat Owners (NACO)
- Support of the Water Safety Council, CVB
- Other members’ support & networking
- Captains meeting once per quarter
- Speakers and continuing education
- Discount for classes and license upgrades
When you’ve filled out the, scroll to the bottom of the form and click the submit button. You will be redirected to the PayPal website. You’ll be notified when your membership application and payment has been processed by Captain’s Association of Missouri.
It takes up to 72 hours to process an application for membership and to send you your login credentials and instructions.